Share your NEO!
NEO is a global phenomenon now in the hands of enthusiasts across 55+ countries worldwide! Following such an exciting launch, we now want YOU to share your experience with the brand-new NEO Rig!
Entering has never been easier! Simply share a photo of your NEO for the chance to bag yourself a brand new Oculus Quest 2 Virtual Reality Headset. Yep, it’s that easy!
In order to qualify, you must meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Follow & Tag @matchx_iot on Twitter OR @matchx_pro on Instagram
- Share a photo of your NEO
- Use the hashtag #MadeToPerform
All content produced must be publicly visible. When posting on Twitter or Instagram, please ensure that your profile is made public. Photos on Twitter must tag @matchx_iot and photos on Instagram must tag @matchx_pro.
How to Win
Those who meet the initial eligibility will be entered into a final round including the top 3 photos, as chosen by a jury selected by MatchX.
The final round winner will be decided by a community vote held on Twitter and Instagram platforms. The total votes will determine the winner of the grand prize, 1 x Oculus Quest 2.
How to Claim Your Prize
Winners will be announced in the month of June 2023.
MatchX will be in contact within 72 hours of the competition end via Twitter or Instagram. The required information will be:
Phone number (for delivery contact)
Start: May 15, 2023 at 13:00 CEST
End: May 31, 2023 at 15:00 CEST
Photos posted according to the basic eligibility during this time period are eligible to participate.
Submitted content may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MatchX. Some of the most common disqualification criteria are the following:
- Plagiarism: All content must be unique and original. Plagiarised content will be automatically disqualified.
- Usage of bots or AI: All engagement must be organic and real. Usage of bots to inflate the number of engagement on content is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Spam: Participants are allowed to create more than one piece of content. However, spamming (such as creating one unique content, then modifying it only slightly to submit as second content) will result in disqualification.
- Hate speech: Any and all content carrying offensive language and hate speech will not be tolerated and result in automatic disqualification.
- Multiple entries from the same person will result in disqualification.
- Any attempt to circumnavigate these rules will result in immediate disqualification