Terms: 1. This contest is organised by the MXC Foundation LLC, St. Vincent and the Grenadines (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons ('contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bringing the Organiser into disrepute.
6. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
7. Contest entries may only be submitted via the purchase of an M2 Pro Miner, this competition is a game of chance.
8. This contest is open to anyone who purchases an M2 Pro Miner from our partners website: www.matchx.io and is above 18 years old, contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
9. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
9B - The winning Contestant will be awarded the prize if they successfully achieve the following:
- Are the fifth miner to be purchased (M2 Pro Miner). The prizes will be allocated to every fifth (5th) miner sale in a consistent sequence. For example: Purchaser of the fifth (5th) miner, purchaser of the tenth (10th), purchaser of the fifteenth (15th) etc. etc, every fifth purchase will win an Oculus, the sequence will follow “as per miner sold”
- There are a maximum of 30 Oculus Virtual Reality Goggles to win
- Only one set of Oculus may be one per person, irrespective of how often the enter the competition during the time of the competition
- A purchaser is an individual or company who purchases one, or more M2 Pro Miners, the purchase of 5 or more miners does not guarantee a win of a prize
- The prize is one (1) Oculus Virtual Reality Set for every 5th (Fifth) purchaser
10 - Competition validity / Call to action times are valid for only a specified date: Beginning: Thursday, 24th November, 2022 00:01 Concluding: Wednesday, 30th November 23:59 Europe CET
11. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply with 9A, 10A or other stipulations within this agreement will be deemed void.
12. Entries will be judged by the MXC Foundation LLC, St. Vincent and the Grenadines solely on the correctness of the position of their order. Orders which have been refunded during this promotion or within four (4) weeks of the closing date of the promotion are ineligible to take part
13. Winners will be informed on the 7th of January, 2023 via the email they used to register for the competition / used to purchase the M2 Pro Miner.
14. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
15. The winner may need to produce their original photo ID / passport with legible ID / and / or passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
16. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
17. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
19. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners. Prizes will not be replaced under any circumstances, any prizes lost in transit on the way to the winner will be forfeited by the Contestant.
TERMS & CONDITIONS MXC “Gimme 5” - ENTRY TERMS & DETAILS
PRIOR TO ENTRY TO THE MXC “Gimme 5” COMPETITION, (HEREIN REFERRED TO AS THE “COMPETITION”), PARTICIPANTS MUST PURCHASE AT LEAST ONE MATCHX M2 PRO MULTI-TOKEN MINER VIA THE M2 PRO MINER SOLD BY THE MATCHX GMBH COMPANY IN ORDER TO TAKE PART. NO FURTHER PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO SUCCESSFULLY ENTER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1) ELIGIBILITY: Persons entering the Giveaway (“Entrants”) must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The Giveaway is open to any person above the age of 18 who legally purchases an M2 Pro Miner during the promotional period. All applicants must be legally eligible to purchase an M2 Pro Miner in their country or jurisdiction and not request a refund or charge-back to be eligible. All entrants must have paid for their M2 Pro Miner “in full” and no other monies must be outstanding towards the full payment of the M2 Pro before the end of the entry period. Entrants who don’t meet all the requirements will be disqualified. Employees, officers, sponsors and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families and/or household members are not eligible to participate.
2) ENTRY PERIOD: Beginning: Thursday, 24th November, 2022 00:01 Concluding: Wednesday, 30th November 23:59 Europe CET The MXC “Gimme 5” competition begins on 24th of November, 2022 at 12:01AM (CET - Central European Time) and ends on November 30th, 2022 at 23:59 (CET) (the “Entry Period”). During this period each successful winner will be chosen based on luck, every fifth (5th) individual M2 Pro Miner purchased by an individual who follows and abides by these terms is eligible to win. Entries that have won the “Gimme 5” promotion are not eligible to win more than one time during this promotional period. Maximum of one (1) Oculus per user. Only one entry per physical person is eligible.
3) HOW TO ENTER:
• BY PURCHASING A MATCHX M2 Pro MINER: During the Entry Period
3A - TIMING
The entry and prize round is as follows:
- Beginning: Thursday, 24th November, 2022 00:01
- Concluding: Tuesday, 30th November 23:59 Europe CET
All Entries must be received prior to the close of the promotion. Valid Entries must contain the following information to be valid: First and Last Name, Full and complete payment, Email Address and residential address
• Each Entrant may submit only one (1) Entry during the promotional period
4) SELECTION OF WINNERS: At the end of the promotional period the MXC Foundation or its designee will select a winner from every fifth (5th) M2 Pro Miner purchased from all valid Entries received. All potential Winners will be notified via email with additional instructions on how to claim the Prize. Prizes will be awarded upon verification by MatchX GmbH that all Giveaway requirements have been met by the potential Winner. At no time will MatchX share any identifiable data that may reveal the identity of a user to MXC Foundation. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion, or assignment of Prizes will be allowed, unless, at the discretion of the MXC Foundation, a substitute Prize of comparable value is awarded because the advertised Prize is unavailable. Each potential Winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time the MXC Foundation sends the winner a notification to accept and complete the official Winner notification email requests confirming acceptance of the Prize. If a potential Winner does not claim the Prize by responding to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours or if a potential Winner is deemed ineligible for any reason in the MXC Foundations sole discretion, MXC Foundation reserves the right to terminate the Competition and or Prize or choose to award the Prize to an alternate winner by randomly selecting from among all remaining eligible Entrants. Alternate Winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. MXC Foundation shall have no responsibility or obligation to any winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of M2 Pro Miners sold during the promotional period. AWARDING OF A PRIZE IS CONTINGENT UPON FULFILLING ALL REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN.
After verification of eligibility, each Winner will be awarded:
One (1) x Oculus Virtual Reality Headset
The total prize has an estimated cash value of $410 (US Dollars)
MXC Foundation will deliver the Prize directly to the Winner approximately fourteen (14) days after the Winner is confirmed and is found to meet all eligibility requirements. The approximate retail value (ARV) for the Prize is $410. The Prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable, unless, at the discretion of the Sponsor, a substitute Prize of comparable or greater value is awarded because the advertised Prize is unavailable. All fees, federal, state, and local taxes, and other expenses related to the use, acceptance, and possession of the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winners may only win once. The winner will be notified by no later than the 10th of January, 2023.
7) PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Competition constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MXC OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION. Some jurisdictions may not permit limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties. Check your local laws to determine if any of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
At no time will the seller of the MatchX M2 Pro (MatchX GmbH) share any customer information with MXC Foundation. MatchX delivers a list of unidentifiable numbers, of which, every fifth (5th) miner sale is chosen as a winner of 1 x Oculus Virtual Reality Goggles without prejudice. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or email; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any Prizes.
9) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and Terms, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant or Sponsor in connection with the MXC Foundation based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
11) PROMOTER The promoter of this competition is the MXC Foundation LLC P. O. Box 1574 James Street, Kingstown St. Vincent and the Grenadines.