Thank you for participating in the MAXIS Competition hosted by the MXC Foundation, sponsored by MatchX GmbH. Before you embark on this exciting journey, please review the following terms and conditions carefully, your participation in this competition is an acceptance of these terms:
- NEO Purchase: Once a NEO is purchased from our partner MatchX, the buyer will receive an affiliate link. After generating 3 (three) sales directly via the link, the buyer will receive an email confirming their eligibility. The email will include a form to provide the following information:
- Shoe size*
- Delivery address
- Contact phone number
*Shoe size cannot be guaranteed. In the event of your size being unavailable, we will endeavor to send you the closest size available.
- Limited Edition MAXIS: A strictly limited total of 333 pairs of MAXIS will be available throughout this campaign and will under no circumstances be increased. Each pair of shoes or Converse “MAXIS” will be uniquely numbered.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for a free pair of MAXIS, an initial purchase must be made, followed by a total of 3 (three) additional sales, (in addition to the initial purchase of a NEO). Each NEO purchaser or miner buyer can participate in the campaign. Miner buyers will receive a unique affiliate link, which they must use to generate at least three other miner sales.Any sales completed outside of this link will not be accepted.
- Sales Criteria: The number and type of sales, as well as the number of purchases made through the affiliate link, do not affect eligibility, as long as the sales are not fraudulent and do not result in a refund. Once the required sales are completed, the winner will receive one pair of MAXIS, four (4) weeks after the final or third NEO affiliate purchase.
- Waiting Time: After purchasing NEO, there will be a four-week (4 week) waiting period to ensure the purchased NEO are no longer subject to a return or refund. Any refund or return for any reason will result in a forfeit of your prize of one pair of MAXIS.
- Campaign Completion: If 333 MAXIS are won by purchasers, the competition will automatically end. The host of this competition reserves the right to end this campaign at any time.
- BTC Claim: Upon receiving the MAXIS, wearers will have the opportunity to claim BTC rewards by scanning the QR code on the shoes, this is in no way a guarantee of any Bitcoin and there is no associated dollar value of the BTC. Each pair of MXC MAXIS shoes has a random amount of Bitcoin associated with the shoe, to claim the Bitcoin per shoe the applicant must scan the QR code found on the shoe (MAXIS) and enter the unique code issued with the winning pair of shoes (MAXIS). The amount of Bitcoin generated by each individual pair of shoes won varies greatly and at the time of issue may individually have a monetary value of no more than $5,000 (US Dollars) per winner. Due to the nature of Blockchain technology, in the case of error, hack, or technical mishap, no Bitcoin is ever guaranteed.
- Agreement: By participating in the MAXIS Competition, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. MatchX and MXC reserve the right to amend or modify these terms at any time. For any queries or concerns, please contact support.
- By participating in the MXC MAXIS CAMPAIGN, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined on the Matchx.io website. Please refer to the MatchX general terms and conditions at https://matchx.io/pages/terms-conditions for further details.
- MAXIS shoes are not exchangeable for cash, non-transferable, non-endorsable, non-reroutable and non-refundable under any circumstances. Any MAXIS that are lost in transit or delivery will not be replaced. Once the MAXIS are shipped to the user we absolve ourselves of any further liability.
- Any disagreement, dispute or legal challenge against these terms and conditions will be addressed by the legal courts bound by the laws of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.